Streaming Media Producer Live
THE STREAMING MEDIA PRODUCER LIVE CONFERENCE is a 2-day event designed to bring together independent producers, videographers, corporate videographers, and marketing teams to showcase the many ways to create, use, and monetize online video. Developed and chaired by Steve Nathans-Kelly, editor of the Streaming Media Producer website, the conference includes expert instruction on key video production techniques for both live and on-demand online video and strategies for creating audience-focused online videos that communicate their message dynamically and effectively.
The focus of Streaming Media Producer Live is on producing video for online and mobile delivery as well as for online and mobile engagement. Attendees have the opportunity to:
- Learn from experts in corporate and commercial video, live event video production, and conference and educational video about the technology, techniques, and strategies for producing and delivering professional video.
- See firsthand how top producers shoot, light, switch, and stream live events.
- Learn methods and tips for interviewing and weaving sound bites into narratives.
- Spend time and share ideas with those who have been successful with producing seamless live productions and profitable and effective corporate and commercial videos.
- Learn what successful producers, studios, and in-house teams do to turn static topics and institutional messages into engaging online videos.
- Get practical advice on lighting, audio, switching and mixing, camera positioning, camera selection, and coverage for live and online video.
The conference program is currently underdevelopment and will be published in early-August. Check back soon!